Barcelona OGC TC Meeting, 9 March 2015
Urban Planning DWG Agenda, Meeting Notes and Addendums
(some speakers TBD - other presentations invited)
- Social Network and Media for the UP DWG. -- John Herring or chair - Open Discussion
- Introducing ISOCARP (International Society of City and Regional Planners) -- Pietro Elisei -- slides can be downloaded here
- Introducing Urbasofia -- Pietro Elisei -- slides can be downloaded here
- Public Space and Urban Planning (inside and outside spaces) -- Giuseppe Conti - Open Discussion -- slides can be downloaded here
- Urban Planning Framework --Pietro Elisei - Open Discussion -- slides can be downloaded here
- Planning Markup Language - Proposal for a SWG -- Giuseppe Conti - Open Discussion -- slides can be downloaded here
- EU project VEPs (Virtual Environment Planning System), almost 10 years old, but hopefully still useful.
- Projects Related to Urban Planning and the OGC
- European Funded Projects - an Overview -- Martin Ford - Open Discussion
- iLocate (the complete list of deliverable can be found here) slides can be downloaded here
- iScope slides can be downloaded here
- Sunshine slides can be downloaded here
- eENVplus slides can be downloaded here
- UNCAP slides can be downloaded here
- STATUS slides can be downloaded here
- NEWPLAN slides can be downloaded here
- Building a Common Language -- Pietro Elisei - Open Discussion
- Possible Standards for UP
- Social Network for the UP DWG -- Open Discussion
Would be very good to make groups open so that non-OGC members (i.e. those who's institutions cannot affort membership) can still participate, both in discussions as well as accessing registries
Registry of community extensions, schema needed to help inform the communty of what's in work and what's available.
What is the actual scope? just legal aspects and their ramifications on UP, or the wider UP scope?
There will be an Urban Planning DWG meeting in Barcelona, Monday, 9 March 2015, 1000-1300 and 1530-1830.
We will have presentations on projects in European projects such as iLocate and a discussion on a potential Standards Working Group on a Planning Markup Language. We still have plenty of time scheduled for other presentations.
This is a call for volunteers who would like to present or participate, either in person or remotely, to the discussions of the Urban Planning DWG.
UP DWG in an open group of the OGC and does not require membership in the OGC for participation in the discussion or presenting on topics in possible Urban Planning or Smart City application issues.
This meeting will be held at the March '15: OGC TC/PC Meeting with this overall meeting Agenda in Barcelona, Spain.
The remote Conferencing details for the UP DWG meeting will be supplied to anyone requesting it from the DWG. The details will also be publishes on the UP DWG Wiki.
John Herring, co-chair UP DWG
Session 1: 1000-1255 GMT+1
1. Please join meeting, Mon Mar 9th 5:00 AM EDT. 10:00 Barcelonahttps://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/309125757
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
AT: +43 (0) 7 2088 0716
BE: +32 (0) 28 08 4372
CA: +1 (647) 497-9380
DK: +45 (0) 69 91 84 58
FI: +358 (0) 931 58 1773
IE: +353 (0) 15 133 006
IT: +39 0 699 26 68 65
NL: +31 (0) 208 080 759
NZ: +64 (0) 9 974 9579
NO: +47 21 04 30 59
ES: +34 931 76 1534
SE: +46 (0) 852 500 691
CH: +41 (0) 435 0026 89
US: +1 (626) 521-0017
AU: +61 2 9091 7603
FR: +33 (0) 170 950 590
DE: +49 (0) 692 5736 7300
GB: +44 (0) 20 3713 5011
Access Code: 309-125-757 Audio PIN will be displayed upon joining the web session.
Session 2: 1530-1825 GMT+1
1. Please join my meeting, Mon Mar 9th 10:30 AM EDT. 1530 Barcelonahttps://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/400321237
-- JohnHerring - 05 Feb 2015