Minutes of Meeting, Web Coverage Tile Service SWG
- Roger Brackin (RB) Envitia Ltd
- Chris Little (CL) MetOffice
- Jeff Yutzler (JY) Image Matters LLC
CL: two new use cases added, JY also added one.
CLs was rather more narrative based, JY followed classic process form.
All: Suggest we mix both. Initial description followed by classic form.
RB: Standard Use Case Pattern (although actually there is not really such a thing) is:
- Main Success Scenario (Also sometimes called 'Basic Flow')
- Alternate Flows
- Extension Points
- Special Requirements
I suggest we fill in the ones we need.
Another approach is UML, but the above is probably the best place to start.
Service Interface Technology
We should look at WCS and WMTS. Maybe work out how to define 'VoxelMatrixSet'. Could also call it 'Hypertile' i guess.
Should look for synergies between WCS and WCTileS
. So Coverage vectors etc could map to tile vectors (or assume they are the same in order terms).
Suggest we use WCS Describe Coverage to build on.
Agenda for Bolder. Agree to hold pre-meets during the week. All agreed on more of a 'presentation of where we have got to' in SWG Meeting:
- Use Case presentation (maybe Chris)
- Modelling Presentation (maybe Jeff/Roger)
- Service Options (maybe Jeff/Roger)
Decide on who once we have it together.
Next meeting will be at the Bolder TC.