Welcome to the UKIAP2013 web
The Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) and the Ordnance Survey, with the support of the Association for Geographic Information (AGI), are leading the first of a series of events called the United Kingdom Interoperability Assessment Plugfest (UKIAP) 2013.
The purpose of this Plugfest is to advance the interoperability of geospatial products and services based on OGC standards within the UK geospatial information (GI) community. Specifically, four OGC standards will be tested, namely Geography Markup Language (GML), Web Map Service (WMS), Web Map Tile Service (WMTS) and Web Feature Service (WFS).
The results of the Plugfest will allow Ordnance Survey to provide best practice guidance to those who want to consume or implement geospatial web services or products based on OGC standards. UKIAP 2013 is open to commercial and open source vendors and to all GI organisations in the UK.
Call for participation in the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) and Ordnance Survey United Kingdom Interoperability Assessment Plugfest (UKIAP) 2013
- Which server products will be tested?
- Can particpants suggest software to be tested (versions as well as variety)
- Will software be expected to provide extended capabilities responses (eg for INSPIRE)
- As well as bringing suitable test data could/should particpants also bring configuration files for software
UKIAP will be held at Ordnance Surveys headquarters in Southampton. The key dates are as follows:
- Pre-response clarification teleconference: 25 September 2013 at 10:45 CET
- Responses to call for participation: 2 October 2013
- Pre-sprint clarification teleconference: 3rd December 2013 (open to registered participants)
- Sprint 1: 9th December 2013 (arriving 9am, starting 10am)
- Location: Ordnance Survey UK, Adanac Drive, Southampton, SO16 0AS
- Sprint 2: 3rd March 2014
- Results presentation: 4th March 2014
UKIAP2013 Web Utilities