- dates: Thurs feb 04 (N.America), Fri Feb 05 (AU)
- times: 5pm (Ottawa), 4pm CT (WI), 8am (AU)
- phone number: 218-862-1000 (USA)
- conference call code: 437712#
- Status update: 34North client deployment
- Status update: WaterML2 schema progress
- Status update: web services progress (all)
- HydroDWG working meeting (Nate) - 3/15@3-6PM Italy time - is there interest?
34 North: Client development
Nathan walked us through client at
We discussed some of the findings he has had regarding services differences, etc. Listed here:
+ I-Lin has documented some technical differences here that Nathan ran into on
+ REST interface would be useful - right now an intermediate proxy is needed.
+ Number of observations needs to be corrected.
+ units -> needs to deal with different units.
+ time -> need to deal with averaging over time. USGS has daily values (averaged over a day) - should not express time.
+ Boyan - Additional suggestions: Add WMS layers, and data download
34N: no progress yet. Have focussed on client to this point.
Target March OGC meeting for services.
USGS: Have researched the standards but have yet to stand up a WFS.
GSC: Improvement of the services underway.
Pete Taylor: not many changes since last call. Group noted service and schema discussions needed around:
+ getCapabilities -> need to discuss where to store and serve well location summaries as well as what phenomena were measured and when (period of record)
+ Feature of Interest -> see post on IE site (http://external.opengis.org/twiki_public/bin/view/HydrologyDWG/SamplingFeature